is a news portal covering a wide range of news related to gambling from casino news, poker news, bingo news and sports news.
The webmaster prides himself in bringing his readers unbiased casino reviews. He also provides readers with the latest updates on gambling regulations, gambling finance, business news along with other various news categories such as Entertainment, Finance and Business, General News, Latest Casino Bonuses, Law and Order, Legal and Regulations, Promotions plus plenty of articles for beginners who wants to learn more about a certain game before playing for real money.
The homepage looks engaging with a layout that is easy for readers to navigate and LatestCasinoNews.net has over 9000 Likes on Facebook.
Interview with the webmaster of LatestCasinoNews.net:
: Jan Teilhof / newjabber
1. Are you a full-time gambling webmaster, or have you got another job as well?
I have my online business, but also work as a substitute offline in various fields of work.
2. How long have you been involved in the gambling industry? What drew you to being a webmaster?
I have been in the industry for around 6 years. I was a poker player and found out that i could earn a little extra from referring people, so started doing that offline. Got hooked, and then started learning about being a webmaster. At that time, i could only turn on the the computer and clicked on a poker site software icon, so i had a bit of a learning trip ahead of me.
3. What did you do before you became a webmaster?
Many different offline jobs, whatever was avalible and paid.
4. How do your family and friends feel about your work as a gambling webmaster?
What is a gambling webmaster! ItÂ´s fine with my family, because i work from home most of the time. Friends usually donÂ´t understand it, and donÂ´t think that i work although a normal work week rarely consists of less than 50 hours of work.
5. One of the biggest issue affiliates face is time management. What tips can you offer your fellow webmasters?
A daily "to do list" is a must and some weekly/monthly and longer goals.
6. Where do you go or what do you do when you need to get as far away from work as possible?
To the park or summer house when itÂ´s season.
7. What do you like about the gambling industry?
The fast changes and the challenge.
8. What don't you like about the gambling industry?
Programs shutdown, predatory changes in terms of conditions by the affiliate programs.
9. What do you look for when you sign up with an affiliate program, and why?
It varies, but mostly i work with older, big solid brands. But i do also take chances with some of the new unknown brands.
10. What's your favourite affiliate program to work with so far, and why?
That varies as well, but at the moment i would say that the programs i focus most on are probably Bet365, Deckmedia and PKR but it changes from month to month usually.
Get connected with LatestCasinoNews.net: