If they do end up successfully promoting BitCasino.io, affiliates will then get to enjoy a generous revenue share commission for their efforts. As of this writing, affiliates will get anywhere from 25% to as much as 45% of the revenue generated by the online casino from the transactions made by their (the affiliates’) referrals. Determining the revenue share commission rate is the number of first time depositors the affiliates are able to refer per month. In addition to revenue share, the program also has a sub-affiliate commission that affiliates should take advantage of. With this commission, affiliates can enjoy a fixed 10% share of the earnings that each of their sub-affiliates make.
- 0-5 First Time Depositors - 25% Revenue Share Commission
- 6-15 FTDs - 30% Revenue Share Commission
- 16-30 FTDs - 35% Revenue Share Commission
- 31-50 FTDs - 40% Revenue Share Commission
- 51+ FTDs - 45% Revenue Share Commission
10% share of sub-affiliates’ earnings