Affiliates who wish to promote a UK-facing online casino brand would do well to check out GameOn Partners. By joining this program, affiliates will get to promote the MongooseCasino brand. This online casino brand is targeted at mainly players in the UK, Canada, as well as Scandinavian markets. Players from these markets who decide to register with the brand will get to enjoy generous bonuses, promotions, and a wide range of casino games.
Thanks to these offers, affiliates can expect the brand to perform relatively well in terms of conversions and player retention. This makes the program ideal not just for beginners but also for seasoned affiliates who want to diversify their income streams.
Another feature of the program that makes it worth trying out is its more than rewarding commissions. For revenue share commissions, affiliates will get to choose between net revenue or first time depositor based commission structures. As its name implies, a net revenue based commission structure will have affiliates getting a percentage of the net revenue generated by the online casino from their referrals.
Depending on their referrals’ transactions, affiliates can expect the revenue share percentage to be anywhere from 25% to 45% of the revenue the online casino generates. For the FTD-based commission structure, the revenue share commission percentage is determined by the number of new depositing players affiliates can refer to the online casino brand.
If they’re able to guarantee sizable traffic then affiliates can also negotiate with their affiliate managers to have a CPA deal instead. With this, affiliates will get a fixed amount for every new depositing player they’re able to refer to the program.
Revenue Share (Net Revenue)
- 0-$15000 Net Generated Revenue - 25% Revenue Share Commission
- $15001-$30000 NGR - 30% Revenue Share Commission
- $30001-$50000 NGR - 35% Revenue Share Commission
- $50001-$100000 NGR - 40% Revenue Share Commission
- $100001+ NGR - 45% Revenue Share Commission
Revenue Share (First Time Depositors)
- 1-10 First Time Depositors - 25% Revenue Share Commission
- 11-40 FTDs - 30% Revenue Share Commission
- 41-100 FTDs - 35% Revenue Share Commission
- 101-150 FTDs - 40% Revenue Share Commission
- 151+ FTDs - 45% Revenue Share Commission
Available; details rates to be discussed with affiliate managers