If they’re successful at promoting the Lottery Agent brand, affiliates will get to enjoy generous commissions from the program. For affiliates who took the revenue share commission structure, the program will give them 10% to 20% of the revenue generated by the brand from their referred players. Other than this, affiliates can also enjoy a CPA commission structure that would allow them to earn a minimum of $15 for every depositing player they’re able to refer to the brand. Affiliates who can prove that they’re able to generate consistent traffic can opt for a special hybrid plan. This will have the program providing affiliates with a CPA commission ranging from $10 to $25 per referred depositing player. In addition to the CPA commission, affiliates will get a lifetime revenue share starting from 20% down to 5% (the higher the CPA commission, the lower the revenue share) for the same depositing players they referred.
- 0-10 First Time Depositors - 10% Revenue Share Commission
- 11-30 FTDs - 12% Revenue Share Commission
- 31-50 FTDs - 15% Revenue Share Commission
- 51+ FTDs - 20% Revenue Share Commission
Starts at $15 per referred depositing player.
Special Hybrid CPA/Revenue Share
- 1 FTD - $10 CPA; 20% Revenue Share Commission
- 1 FTD - $15 CPA; 15% Revenue Share Commission
- 1 FTD - $20 CPA; 10% Revenue Share Commission
- 1 FTD - $25 CPA; 5% Revenue Share Commission
- 1st Tier - 15% of revenue generated by sub-affiliates’ referrals
- 2nd Tier - 30% of revenue generated by sub-affiliates’ sub-affiliates’ referrals