- MGA license.
- 24/7 live chat.
- Very Attractive Design.
- Offers good welcome bonus for new players.
- Offers good promotions for regular players.
- A huge catalog of games to play from.
- No players from the US allowed
- No UKGC gaming License
LetsBet is a premium online casino brand that went online in 2012, they are founded under three pillars: live streaming, social features and gamification. They want to make the casino experience a more entertaining, live, friendly and thrilling one. The casino has a gaming license from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). LetsBet isa trademarked private label of Pioneer Play Ltd, reg. no C80961, a Company incorporated under the laws of Malta, having its registered address at Tower Gate Place, Tal Qroqq Street, Msida, MSD1703, Malta.
LetsBet has a small selection of casino software providers that are all well-known and reputable. These casino software’s include the likes of Net Entertainment, Yggdrasil, Quickspin, Evolution Gaming and Micro Gaming.
LetsBet does have a great selection of 748 different games to choose from. These games are included in the following categories:
- Progressive Slots (Jackpot Games)
- Video Poker
- Caribbean Poker
- Scratch Cards
They even have a great collection of live dealer casino games that includes:
- Live blackjack
- Live roulette
- Live Poker
This casino has regular tournaments called “missions” where players can earn extra prices. The winner of the mission will be the player who have won the most compared to the bets made. The positions are decided according to the winnings compared to the bets the player had made, the larger the winnings and the lesser the bets the player will earn more mission points.
Welcome Bonus for new players
LetsBet offers the player a “promotions section” were different bonus are available:
Welcome bonus: you can get up to €1000 and 200 free spins.
- On the first deposit: get double money up to €100 and they give you 100 free spins in Starburst (20 daily for 5 days). This means that if the players deposits €100 he will get €200 to play for.
- On the Second deposit: get a 25% extra deposit up to €300 + 40 free spins in Jumanji (20 daily spins for 2 days).
- On the third deposit: get a 50% extra deposit up to €600 +60 spins in BerryBurst (20 spins for 3 days).
LetsBet offers the basic customer service support with a 24/7 live chat and a mail address
- Live chat
- Email email@example.com
Where to play
Twin.com is a simple easy to use online casino that does everything through their browser so no download is needed. The casino can be played on Windows, Mac and Linux and on any mobile phone like iOS for iPhone and Android.
LetsBet is a trademarked private label of Pioneer Play Ltd, reg. no C80961, a Company incorporated under the laws of Malta, having its registered address at Tower Gate Place, Tal Qroqq Street, Msida, MSD1703, Malta and it’s operated by Bethard Group Limited has a MGA license; the information is as follows:
Bethard Group Limited is operating under the following license, issued by MGA (Malta Gaming Authority): MGA/B2C/312/2015. Card Games, endorphina and isoftbet games are licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao under license number 1668/JAZ.
LetsBet is managed by Bethard Group Limited witch is affiliated to the Bethard Group Affiliates. BGL is a company of online betting services they are dedicated to giving their potential winners across the globe the best gaming experience in the business. BGL strive to improve their products, service, technology, communication and their overall game every day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does LetsBet take US players?
LetsBet casino doesn’t take US players and also excludes other countries like Australia and France.
Question: Does LetsBet casino take Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for payments?
Twin only deals with FIAT currencies and doesn’t take Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
Question: Does LetsBet offer online poker or bingo?
LetsBet is an online casino that only offers online poker, blackjack and roulette games. They do not have online bingo games.
Question: Is there a VIP & loyalty rewards program for frequent players?
Yes, players at LetsBet are called Agents, and they offer them several bonuses, some of them are theme based like The Halloween Battle, others are bonus based on games like the Game of the Week and finally they have a Pre-weekend Appetizer. Below is the list with the characteristics, rewards and conditions for each game:
- The Halloween Battle: in this Halloween promotion the Agents will choose a side between the wolf team and the vampire’s team, you have to bet €20 on the team they choose to be part of, and then everyone on the team has to play on the Halloween Jack game in order to make points for their team. There are 2 principal prices. A €5000 bonus pot for Agents who bet €100 and more (this will be equally shared amongst the players) and a 5000 free spins on Halloween Jack for Agents who bet €20 to €99.
- The Game of the week: in this promotion Agents can have a 25% reload bonus everyday up to €100.
- The Pre-Weekend Appetizer: every Wednesday between 20:00 to 00:00 all the players can get a total of 10 free spins in a game announced by the host in a Live Streaming Show (only available in Swedish, Norwegian or Finish language) once the agent find the game he can claim his free spins. There is also the possibility that the Agent find the game for itself using the clue they left in the rules of the game or use the Host Chat to ask other agents if they found it.
Question: What are the wagering requirements of the signup bonus?
There are three sign up bonuses that the player can claim following these requirements:
- First day bonus: make a deposit between €1 and €100 to get double the money and 100 free spins in Starburst (20 spins daily for 5 days)
- Second day bonus: make a deposit of any amount to get a 25% extra and 40 free spins in Jumanji (20 spins daily for 2 days)
- Third day bonus: make a deposit of any amount to get a 50% extra up to €600 bonus and 60 free spins in BerryBurst (20 spins daily for 3 days)
Question: Does Letsbet casino have an Android or iOS app for betting?
No, no downloads or apps are needed to play the casino. The casino can run on any mobile browser.
Question: What resources does LetsBet casino offer to help problem gamblers and for self-exclusion?
LetsBet has a responsible gambling section at the bottom of the site that has referral links to some help services such as: Gamecare.org.uk, www.gamblingtherapy.org and www.gamblersanonymous.org
Question: Does LetsBet casino have a refer a friend program?
There is no refer-a-friend program listed but players that want to refer others can always join the Twin Affiliates casino affiliate program.
Question: What forms of payment methods are available?
LetsBet offers the player several options to make payments on their site like the regular credit cards and some of the most popular eWallets. Below is a list with the payment methods accepted by this casino:
- Master Card
Question: How long does it take to receive a withdrawal from LetsBet casino?
There is no withdrawal information published on the site other than they process them in a 24 hour period. In addition there is no information about their available withdrawal options.