Mintbet is a new online bookmaker and casino but has 40 years of experience in the land based betting business.
Affiliate Reviews of Betsson
- Mintbet casino review by thepogg.com
- Large list of odds offered
- UKGC & Ireland licensed
- Offers casino & live dealer casino games
- Limited number of accepted countries for registration
Mintbet is a relatively new bookmaker and online casino that was launched in 2017 but has an extensive history in land based betting and horse racing. The company was founded in 1979 by McBride Racing Ltd and setup it's retail arm in 2003. The company is a family run business that has been around for 40 years.
Betting on sports
Mintbet is not your average new bookmaker as they have an extensive history of land based betting which means they’ll have many sports to bet on and many betting options to choose from too.
List of sports to bet on
- American Football
- Australian Rules Football
- GAA Hurtling
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sports
- Rugby League
Welcome Bonus for new players
Mintbet has numerous offers for their sportsbook as well as their casino. For their sportsbook, players should check their dedicated promotions page to learn of the newest offers for new and existing players.
- Bet £10 Get £10 Welcome Bonus
How does this bonus work?
Place a first bet of £10 or greater and if your bet loses, you get a £5 Free Bet plus a £5 Casino Bonus.
Mintbet seems to have only a contact form and email for customer support with no live chat or telephone numbers listed.
List of support services
- Contact form
- [email protected]
Where to play
Mintbet is a no download bookmaker and online casino. All games and all bets are done through any browser and no apps or download programs are required. For mobile users, they can join and play through any browser whether using Android or iOS / iPhone smartphones.
The bookmaker and casino is licensed in the United Kingdom by the UKGC and in Ireland under FSB Technology (UK) Ltd.
The Sportsbook and Casino platform is provided by FSB Technology (UK) Ltd which is fully licensed and regulated in the UK by the Gambling Commision (000-022201-R-305119-014). For licence status, click here. The Sportsbook is licensed in Ireland by FSB Technology (UK) Ltd and is regulated under the Betting (Amendment) Act 2015 (Licence Number: 1013757)
The company’s licensed is run under FSB Technology (UK) Ltd and the founding company is McBride Racing Ltd.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does Mintbet take US players?
Mintbet doesn’t take US players but does from Ireland and the United Kingdom
Question: Does Mintbet take Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for payments?
Mintbet doesn’t accept Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. Their main currency used is British pounds and Euros.
Question: Does Mintbet offer online poker or bingo?
Mintbet offers betting on sports, online casino games and live dealer casino games.
Question: Is there a VIP & loyalty rewards program for frequent players?
Yes, Mintbet has a dedicated VIP page and their program is called The VIP Mintclub. Welcome to the VIP Mintclub The VIP Mintclub VIP customers receive 10% of their losses up to £/€2000
Question: What are the wagering requirements of the signup bonus?
The terms and conditions could change at any given time so always check the site’s promotional terms and conditions before signing up.
For the 100% welcome bonus offer, here are some of the wagering requirements and information
- A "Qualifying Bet" is a losing first settled, real money single bet of at least £10.00 or more at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater. 3.Multiples will not count towards this offer.
- The free bet can be used on all Mintbet Sports events at odds of 25/1 or less.
- The £5 free bet and £5 Casino Bonus, will be credited to the customer’s account within 48 hours of the qualifying bet settling and must be used in full within 7 days. After the 7 days, the free bet and Casino Bonus will expire.
Question: Does Mintbet have an Android or iOS app for betting?
All betting is done through a browser regardless of the device whether mobile phones, tablets/iPads or desktop of Windows, Mac OS or Linux.
Question: Can I play the Mintbet bonus at the casino?
The bonus is given if you lose a wager of £10 where you’ll get a £5 Free Bet plus a £5 Casino Bonus.
Question: What resources does Mintbet offer to help problem gamblers and for self-exclusion?
Mintbet links to BeGambleAware.org and Gamstop. On top of that the site also has a dedicated responsible gaming page.
Mintbet offers user the ability to set deposit limits and they also offer self-exclusion where players can request to be blocked from gambling at the website for a specified period of time.
Question: Does Mintbet have a refer a friend program?
Mintbet does have a refer a friend program with the following details:
- MintBet offer a win/win promotion which allows you and your friends to win free bets!
- As an existing customer, simply inform your friends about MintBet and if they open an account and meet the referral qualifying criteria, you’ll both receive a £10 free bet Bonus (in addition to any other ongoing sign-up offers).
- If your referred friend goes ahead and qualifies to enjoy a £10 free bet for the 3rd week of our Weekly Loyalty Reward Offer, then a £10 free bet will be deposited into both your accounts!
Question: How long does it take to receive a withdrawal from Mintbet?
Users should contact customer service for help on withdrawal times as this can vary depending on the withdrawal method used and the country of the user.