TheLotter is an online lottery ticket messenger service that been leading the online lottery industry since its launching in 2002.
- Wide selection of lotteries to play
- Easy to register and sign in
- Multiple payment options
- Detailed information about lottery games, odds, and prizes.
- Play options include multi-draws, subscriptions, syndicates, and bundles
- Scanned ticket uploaded to player’s account
- • Free jackpot alerts and winning notifications
- Regular bonus offers, discounts, and seasonal promotions
- Customer support in 14 languages
- No commission taken from winnings
- No sign-up bonus
- Very basic account profile
- Some markets are closed to players
TheLotter has been pioneering the online lottery industry since it was founded in February 2002. TheLotter provides people all over the world with an opportunity to play the biggest lottery draws with official lottery tickets.
Over the years, theLotter has paid out over $90 million in prizes to more than 4 million winning players from around the world. Some of theLotter's biggest winners, as reported on the website, are an Iraqi man who won a $6.4 million jackpot playing Oregon Megabucks in 2015 and a woman from Panama who won a $30 million Florida Lotto jackpot in 2017. Several players have won $1 million second-tier prizes in the Powerball and Mega Millions lotteries.
TheLotter offers players a choice of over 50 lotteries from all around the world, including multi-state and transnational lotteries as well as local daily lotteries. Listed below are some of theLotter’s most well-known and popular lotteries.
- U.S. Powerball
- U.S. Mega Millions
- Spain EuroMillions
- Europe EuroJackpot
- Italy SuperEnalotto
- Italy SuperStar
- Spain La Primitiva
- Australia Powerball
- Spain El Gordo
- Canada Lotto 649
- Australia Oz Lotto
- New York Lotto
TheLotter offers players the possibility of participating in the biggest raffle draws in the world. Tickets purchased for the EuroMillions, France Loto, and Canada Lotto 649 lotteries, for example, automatically participate in the supplementary raffles held with those draws.
In addition, players can purchase shares of tickets to the extremely popular Spanish raffles including the monthly Loteria Nacional Extra raffle; the annual Loteria de Navidad Christmas raffle on 22 December; and the Loteria del Nino raffle staged each year on 6 January. It seems that as soon as one raffle draw takes place, another raffle is offered so there is always one available to play.
One of the major pros of theLotter is the variety of options available for contacting their Customer Service Team. You’ll get help whenever you ask for it as they offer you 24/7 support in 14 different languages.
List of contact options:
- Live Chat on the website
- Mail: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: (+356) 79 36 35 36
- Facebook Messenger
Toll-free phone numbers:
- United Kingdom 0800-1700-409
- Russia 880-0100-3681
- South Africa 0800-981-870
- Ukraine 0800-500-596
- France 0805-109-968
Where to play
TheLotter has a no-download desktop version of its site where you can register and play on any computer and/or laptop. There is also a full-feature mobile version of the site as well as dedicated apps for iPhones and iPad (available in Apple’s App Store) and Android (available in the Google Play store, or downloadable on theLotter’s website).
TheLotter is operated by Lotto Direct Limited, a company registered in Malta (registration number: C77583) having its registered office at The Bunker, Triq Il Furnar, QRM 3506, Qormi, Malta. Lotto Direct Limited is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (License: MGA/B2C/402/2017 issued on 20/02/2018).
Lotto Direct Limited and its associated brands operate as an independent ticket purchasing service and are neither associated with nor endorsed by MUSL, Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado, or any company that manages any product for which their services are employed.
Lotto Direct Limited is licensed and regulated by the MGA. The company offers several services such as: multilingual customer support, operations management, finance and account administration, research and software development, marketing, and business analysis. Lotto Direct operates thelotter.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does TheLotter take US players?
No. Players from the following countries are not permitted to join: Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Israel, Turkey, and the United States.
Is there a VIP & loyalty rewards program for frequent players?
TheLotter offers players VIP rewards based on the VIP points they’ve earned on the site. VIP points are earned when players fund their account for lottery ticket purchases and are calculated at a rate of US $1=1 point. The more VIP points a player has, the more they will save on lottery play.
What are the benefits for VIP players?
Players are assigned to VIP levels based on the amount of points they have earned. The lowest VIP level (Bronze) is achieved after earning 50 points and the highest level (Diamond) is reached with 5,000 points. Based on their VIP level, players enjoy special promotions, discounts, and offers.
Bronze players receive a 2.5% discount on their ticket purchases and higher VIP levels enjoy increasingly higher discounts up to a maximum 20% saving for Diamond players. VIP discounts are on top of discounts awarded for subscriptions and multi-draw packages.
What resources does theLotter provide to help problem gamblers?
TheLotter offers Responsible Gaming self-limiting tools to players who could be playing in an irresponsible way. Players can set their accounts with a Deposit Limit, Spend Limit, Time Limit, Time Out, and/or Self-Exclusion period.
A strict minimum age limit of 18 is enforced on the site. theLotter encourages parents, tutors and guardians to install filtering software such as Cyber Patrol, Gam Block or Net Nanny (these sites are hyperlinked on theLotter’s website).
theLotter provides a 9-step guide to help players prevent problematic gaming behavior. And theLotter links to websites that can help the player with their gaming problem:
- Global Gambling Guidance Group
- Gordon House Therapy Services
- Gambling Therapy
- The National Council on Problem Gaming
- Gamblers Anonymous
Does theLotter have a refer a friend program?
There is no refer a friend program at theLotter but players who sign up as affiliates can benefit from theLotter’s affiliate program when they refer other players and friends to the site.
What deposit options are available at theLotter?
TheLotter accepts as payment methods all major credit cards as well as many local payment methods, eWallets, and instant wire transfers. Payment transactions are handled instantly and free of charge. Below is a list of the available payment options with the currencies in which they operate:
- Visa - US$ / € / £ / AUD / руб / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- MasterCard - US$ / € / £ / AUD / руб / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Diners Club - US$ / € / £ / AUD / руб / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Discover - US$ / € / £ / руб / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Skrill - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF ZAR
- Neteller - US$ / € / £ / руб / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Paysafecard - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Trustly - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Sofort - US$ / € / £
- Giroplay - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Nordea - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- EPS - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- BLEUE - US$ / € / £
- CartaSi - US$ / € / £
- Postepay - US$ / € / £
- ePay.bg - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Rapid - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Itaú - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Banco do Brasil - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- CAIXA - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- PSE - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Boleto Bancario - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
- Efecty - US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / ZAR
How long does it take to receive a withdrawal from TheLotter?
TheLotter offers several withdrawal options. in certain cases, a player's identity must be verified before their withdrawal request can be processed and this is due to regulatory obligations and risk management procedures. Players may be limited to making a withdrawal with a payment method they previously used to deposit funds in their account.
Below is a list of the site’s withdrawal options, the maximum amount you can withdraw, the processing time in business days, and the fee you will be charged for the transaction (if one applies).
- Visa - $1000 max, 1-3 business days, no fee
- MasterCard - $1000 max, 1-3 business days, no fee
- Diners Club - $2000 max, 1-3 business days, no fee
- Discover - $2000 max, 1-3 business days, no fee
- Skrill - $2000 max, 1-3 business days, no fee
- Neteller - $2000 max, 1-3 business days, no fee
- Bank transfer - $50,000 max, processing time and fees depend on the withdrawal amount and the bank