- Offers a large variety of lotteries to play.
- They have a lot of contact options and customer service support.
- Costumer support in 14 languages.
- Easy to sign in.
- They don’t take commission from winnings.
- Very basic account profile
Thelotter was founded in February 2002, they’re known for being the pioneers of the online lottery ticket buying, offering people the freedom to purchase official lottery tickets from around the world. Thelotter is operated by Lotto Direct Limited, a company registered in Malta.
Thelotter offers the players one of the biggest list of lotteries from all around the world, you can play a total of 52 different lotteries. Below is a list of the most known and the most popular ones
- U.S. Mega Millions
- U.S. Powerball
- Europe Euro Jackpot
- Italy Super Star
- Italy Super Ena lotto
- Spain La Primitiva
- Spain Euro Millions
- France Euro Millions and my million
- Australia Powerball
- Spain El Gordo
- Canada Lotto 649
- Australia Oz lotto
- New York-Lotto
- Spain Bono Loto
- Italy Million Day
Thelotter offers regular raffles that are theme based according the month you play or a special date. For example, they have a Christmas raffle that offers 2.38 billion euros in prizes which is also known as El Gordo or the Loteria de Navidad in Spain and, in addition they have another Spanish raffle known as Loteria Nacional Extra that offers 84 million Euros in prizes. Every time a raffle ends soon another one appears to replace it.
Welcome Bonus for new players
Even though Thelotter doesn’t show any information about bonus for new players on their site, there are actually two (2) special bonuses for new players.
The first one is a 50% off on your first ticket purchase, for this you will only need to get an email after you create your account. Note that you have only 24 hours after the creation of the account to claim this discount.
The second one is a $10 gift. In case that you didn’t claim your 50% discount or the email expired before you did it, you can send them a message via mail or live chat explaining the situation and they offer you this gift.
One of the major pros of Thelotter is their variety of options of customer support. You’ll get help when you ask for it as they offer you a 24/7 live chat that supports 14 different languages. Below is a list of support services offered by Thelotter:
List of support services
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Plus
- Whatsapp (+356) 79 36 35 36
- Viber (+356) 79 36 35 36
- Telegram (searching theLotter.com)
Several toll free numbers that include:
- United Kingdom 0800-1700-409
- Australia 1-800-259-355
- South Africa 0800-981-870
- France 0805-109-968
- Russia 880-0100-3681
- Germany 0800-724-1082
- Ukraine 0800-500-596
Where to play
Thelotter has a no download version of the site where you can register and play on any computer such as Windows, Mac/Apple computers or Linux. They also have their IOS version for iPhones and IPad which is available in the App Store or Android in the Google Play store.
Thelotter is a website operated by Lotto Direct Limited. Their gaming license and company information is as follows:
This website is operated by Lotto Direct Limited, a company registered in Malta (registration number: C77583) having its registered office at The Bunker, Triq Il Furnar, QRM 3506, Qormi, Malta. Lotto Direct Limited is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (License: MGA/B2C/402/2017 issued on 20/02/2018).
We know that Lotto Direct Limited is a company which is licensed and regulated by the MGA. The company offers several services such as: multilingual customer support, operations management, finance and account administration, research and software development, marketing, and business analysis. They’re also the owners of Thelotter.com which is known to be the pioneer in the lottery sector.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does Thelotter take US players?
No, players from the following countries are not permitted to join: USA, UK, Israel, Turkey
Question: Is there a VIP & loyalty rewards program for frequent players?
Thelotter offers his players VIP rewards based on VIP points Where 1VIP point = 1U.S. dollars. Also you have various VIP levels that goes from bronze (51-200 points) to Diamond (5000+ points).
Question: What are the benefits for the VIP bonus?
When you become a VIP, and depending on your VIP level, you can have the following bonuses:
- Up to 20% off on top of subscription and multi-draw discounts.
- The player can enjoy special promotions, discounts and offers in some of the lotteries (Thelotter decides which offers will send to the player).
- A VIP member gets priority attention regarding his personal account in a 24/7 basis.
Question: What are the wagering requirements of the signup bonus?
The only requirement for the signup bonus is that you need to have an account and buy your first ticket that will cost you 50% less. You claim this bonus via an email that they send you after you create your account.
In the other case, if you don’t use this bonus or the offer expired before you used it, you can contact them via live chat and they will give you $10 as a gift.
Question: What resources does Thelotter offer to help problem gamblers and for self-exclusion?
If the player thinks that he is or he will be playing in an irresponsible way, Thelotter offers him the facility to set a Deposit Limit, Spend Limit, Time Limit, Time Out, and Self-Exclusion period.
They don’t allow any minors in the site, but in order to prevent any minor with a fake account, Thelotter also encourages parents, tutors or guardians to help them by installing filtering software such as Cyber Patrol, Gam Block or Net Nanny (these are hyperlinked in Thelotter’s website).
In addition they have a small guide and nine easy steps you can follow to recognize a gaming problem. Finally they Hyperlink some websites that can help the player with his/her gaming problem:
- Global Gambling Guidance Group
- Gordon House Therapy Services
- Gambling Therapy
- The National Council on Problem Gaming
- Gamblers Anonymous
Question: Does Thelotter have a refer a friend program?
There seems to be no refer a friend program but there is the affiliate program that users can join to refer other players and friends.
Question: What forms of payment methods are available?
Thelotter accepts as payment methods all major credit cards, they also offer most of the local payment methods as well as eWallets and instant wire transfers. Below is a list of the available payment options with their respective currency:
- Visa US$ / € / £ / AUD / руб / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Master Card US$ / € / £ / AUD / руб / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Maestro US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Diners Club US$ / € / £ / AUD / руб / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Discover US$ / € / £ / руб / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Skrill US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Neteller US$ / € / £ / руб / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Paysafecard US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Trusty US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Sofort US$ / € / £
- Giroplay US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Nordea US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Entroplay US$ / € / £ / AUD / руб / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- EPS US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- BLEUE US$ / € / £
- CartaSi US$ / € / £
- Postepay US$ / € / £
- ePay.bg US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Rapid US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Itaú US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Banco do Brasil US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- CAIXA US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- PSE US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Boleto Bancario US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
- Efecty US$ / € / £ / CAD / CHF / SEK / ZAR
Question: How long does it take to receive a withdrawal from Thelotter?
Thelotter offers several withdrawal options. Below is a list with these options, the maximum amount you can withdraw, the processing in business days and the Fee you will be charged for the transaction (if applies):
- Visa $1000 max, 1-3 business days, free fee.
- MasterCard $1000 max, 1-3 business days, free fee.
- Diners club $2000 max, 1-3 business days, free fee.
- Discover $2000 max, 1-3 business days, free fee.
- Skrill $2000 max, 1-3 business days, free fee.
- Neteller $2000 max, 1-3 business days, free fee.
- Bank transfer $50,000 max, the business days varies depending on the amount or bank. The fee also varies depending on the amount or bank.