If they want to promote exciting online casino brands targeting affluent European markets then affiliates should definitely give 7StarsPartners the time of their day. This program is started sometime in 2016 and affiliates who join will get to promote online casino and sportsbook brands such as Casinia, YoYo Casino, Cadoola, Campo Bet, Malina Casino, Buran Casino, AlfCasino, and BoaBoa Casino. While these brands may be relatively new, they are growing in popularity thanks to a number of features that include (but not limited to) welcome offers, promotions, and a wide selection of casino games. As a result, affiliates can expect these brands to have both high conversion and retention rates. These make promoting the brands ideal for affiliates who want to add another income stream.
As for expected income, affiliates who manage to successfully promote the brands are going to be surprised at the program’s commission structure. Depending on the number of first time depositors they’re able to refer to the online casino, affiliates can expect a 40% to 55% share of the revenue generated by the brands from their (the affiliates’) referrals transactions. For the sportsbook, this rate can range from 30% to 35%. If they’re able to come up with exemplary results in promoting the online casino and sportsbook brands, the program will reward affiliates with 60% and 45% VIP commission rates respectively.
Revenue Share Commission
- 0-15 First Time Depositors - 45% Revenue Share Commission
- 15-25 FTDs - 50% Revenue Share Commission
- 25+ FTDs - 55% Revenue Share Commission
- Unique Conditions - 60% Revenue Share Commission
- 0-4 First Time Depositors - 30% Revenue Share Commission
- 5-10 FTDs - 32% Revenue Share Commission
- 11-25 FTDs - 34% Revenue Share Commission
- 25+ FTDs - 35% Revenue Share Commission
- Unique Conditions - 45% Revenue Share Commission