Winning Partner is the official affiliate program for 19 online betting websites. This affiliate platform recognizes the value of all the webmasters, and works to reward them with the best marketing solutions. The standard commission structure is based on the number of new players that are referred by the partners. The tiers go from 10% up to 50% on revenue shares per month.
Additionally, the scheme has no negative carryover, so the marketers start every month with a wiped clean slate so that they may focus entirely on the new processing periods.
Also, the promoters have the possibility of activating a CPA deal so that they can receive one-time payouts for their referred customers. Regarding the brands, they are all enticing and licensed betting sites filled up with a great selection of betting options.
On these platforms, the bettors can play slot games, live dealer games, jackpot games and table games.
On top of that, some sites are dedicated to bingo rooms so that the gamblers can compete against each other and earn cash rewards while proving their skills and luck at the same time.
Winning Partner offers a standard commission structure based on the number of new players that you refer to their brands on a monthly basis.
Moreover, this affiliate program does not have a negative carryover policy active, allowing you to have a fresh start at the beginning of each month no matter the negative figures that could show up on your balance.
It is a great trait that certainly favors all the webmasters. The Winning Partner standard commission structure goes as below:
0 new players – 10% on revenue shares.
1 to 35 new players – 25% on revenue shares.
36 to 70 new players – 35% on revenue shares.
71 to 100 new players – 40% on revenue shares.
100 or more new players – 50% on revenue shares.
Winning Partner offers the affiliates CPA deals upon request. All they have to do is get in touch with a Winning Partner account manager via email.
Then, they will start discussing with the staff the terms and conditions that the personalized deal will be ruled by.
The fixed fees offered per customer are determined in Winning Partner’s complete discretion.
Unfortunately, Winning Partner does not have a sub affiliates plan active at the moment of the making of this review.
It is not certain if the affiliate program will start offering this type of model in the near future or not.
The following KYC documents will be requested by Winning Partners:
- Proof of ID (Passport / Driver’s License/ Birth Certificate / National Identity Card)
- Proof of Address (Utility Bill, Bank Statement - the name on the document needs to be the same as the Proof of ID) no older than 3 months
- Tax Registration (Personal NOT VAT)
- Domain Ownership
- Criminal Records (Please note that we cannot approve affiliate accounts for individuals identified as PEP.)
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Shareholders.
- Certificate of Directors and Secretary.
- Certificate of Registered Office.
- Tax Certificate.
- Corporate Structure leading to all UBOs.
- Proof of ID and Proof of Address for ALL Directors.
- Proof of ID and Proof of Address for ALL UBO's (over 5%).
- Proof of ID and Proof of Address for ALL Shareholders (over 5%) if not the same as UBOs.
- Bank Statement of the Entity / Financial Statements of the previous audited year.
- Confirmation that none of the controlling individuals is a PEP**
- Proof of Domain Ownership.