Welcome to the Gaffg Awards 2011. These awards are for the online gaming community focusing on various gambling affiliate programs. The awards are for Charity Recognition, Trusted Affiliate Manager and Trusted Affiliate Program.
The Gaffg Awards 2011 is here and has been created to give recognition to those that work in the gaming industry and for gaming companies as well.
When it comes to recommending any affiliate program, what affiliates care for the most is trust.
Charity Recognition Award
The Charity Recognition Award was created to show appreciation to gaming operators who go above and beyond the call of duty to donate to a charity in any context.
The winners of these awards are selected by the editors of Gaffg.
Any operators that would like their recent charity contribution to be considered, you can make your request by email.
Trusted Affiliate Manager
For affiliates, having trust in your affiliate manager is important for any business relationship.
This award is meant to recognize those affiliate managers that do more than just work hard at their job but genuinely help their affiliates.
5 awards will be given out and the Gaffg trusted affiliates are the affiliates with voting rights.
Rules of these awards are listed below in the Rules section.
Trusted Affiliate Program
This award is meant to recongize any affiliate program in the gaming industry that affiliates trust and have the most respect for.
To recommend an affiliate program implies a certain level of trust from that affiliate. 5 awards are given out and also the Gaffg trusted affiliates get to vote for their trusted affiliate program.
Rules and Voting Eligibility
1. The charity recognition awards are chosen by the editors where operators can email their charity contribution to be considered for this award.
2. The awards for Trusted Affiliate Manager and Trusted Affiliate Program are decided by the Gaffg trusted affiliates. Affiliates who are not listed in our directory can email to apply for consideration and if accepted, will be eligible to vote.
3. Each eligible affiliate is allowed to email 5 affiliate programs and 5 affiliate managers of their choice. Each affiliate manager and affiliate program selected will carry equal weight in voting.
4. Only 1 affiliate is allowed to vote. Any affiliate deemed to be abusing or manipulating the voting system will have their votes deemed ineligible and may have their affiliate profile removed from the website. Also operators or affiliate managers with affiliate sites will not be allowed to vote.
5. The voting starts November 2nd, 2011 and ends December 6th, 2011 closing midnight GMT and the winners will be revealed shortly after voting ends.
Send us an email to Vote
We have an email setup just for the awards. You can use this email to submit your votes and for operators they can use this email to submit their program for consideration for the Charity Recognition Award.
For affiliates that want to apply to become a trusted affiliate, just email to see if your website meets the criteria outlined in our page.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate.