What are some of the other industries outside of online gambling that use NETELLER for payments?
The NETELLER eWallet and affiliate program cater to affiliates in several verticals including financial services, prepaid cards and retail.
Our program supports a commission structure to almost every affiliate out there.
NETELLER is well-known for our award-winning Net+ Prepaid MasterCards®, which can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted at ATMs and Point-of-Sale terminals.
This covers a wide variety of non-gambling merchants and sites, both online and offline.
Lastly, our Money Transfer service makes it easy to send money to customers, subscribers, friends, clients, etc.For these industries what are some of the top performing companies are you seeing for revenue?
We work with some of the top brands in the gaming industry that are performing very well and recently launched with Littlewoods Europe, which has been ramping up quite well.When did NETELLER launch their affiliate program?
The NETELLER affiliate program was officially launched in January 2008, and has become one of our top 5 acquisition channels for the company.
Since then, we have won Best Payment System for Affiliates 3 years in a row.What are some of the ways you recommend gambling affiliates promote NETELLER to their players?
Our most successful affiliates always take the time to educate their clientele on who we are, what we do, and how they will benefit by using our services.
The way I recommend gambling affiliates to promote NETELLER to their players is by getting affiliates to:
- Ask their clients for the sale. Simply asking customers to transfer or use 100 EUR/GBP/USD with NETELLER at a merchant site helps improve conversion rates
- Explain what merchants clients can use NETELLER for and how
- Provide clients any of our “how-to” YouTube videos on topics such as “How to sign up for a NETELLER account”, “How to make a free local bank deposit”, “How to upgrade”, “How to deposit”, “How to make a credit card or debit card deposit”, “How to send money”, etc.
- Be actively engaged with clients (assisting with upgrading, depositing, answering questions)
- Post our campaign banners with their affiliate link embedded into it
- Participate in our key affiliate promotions
Not only are our ordinary affiliate commissions exceeding $20,000, we also have affiliates earning an additional 25% when they push our special bonuses and promotions that run monthly.
These same affiliates are also earning commissions from the operators.
That’s the benefit of our program - smart affiliates double up their commissions by getting the referrals they send to their merchants to use NETELLER. It’s a win-win situation.What are some of the future plans for NETELLER?
We are gearing up to integrate with Income Access and revamping our entire affiliate commission structure.
This new platform will offer affiliates more competitive commissions and reporting tools so that they can fully understand their own business.
Our dedicated account managers will continue to serve and support our affiliates to ensure that they have the tools they need to succeed.
In addition, we are going to pursue into non-gambling markets and with our Net+ cards.
The future is bright and full of new opportunities for our affiliates.
Neteller is a well known payment method for players and also for affiliates to collect their commissions.
Read our articles and reviews of Neteller: