Betzest - Review
Betzest is a bookmaker and online casino that was launched in 2018. The bookmaker uses SportingTech software and odds for their sportsbook.
Affiliate Reviews of Betzest
- Betzest Casino by casinobonusesnow.com
Date: September 16, 2018
- Most comprehensive odds offered
- Excellent signup bonuses for players
- Multiple languages offered
- Only a Curacao gaming license listed
- No UKGC or MGA license
- Difficult navigating website and bad UX
Betzest is a very new online sportsbook and casino having launched in 2018. Betzest is operated by the Sportingtech group of companies and is based in Malta. There isn’t a lot of known information about Betzest other than their management is lead by Marius Filip whom has a lot of experience operating online casinos and sportsbooks so it is expected that players will be well looked after.
Betting on sports
One thing that players will notice right away is the large number of betting options given for every sport. Most online sportsbooks have limitations on odds offered where larger bookmakers tend to have the better selection of odds. This is something Betzest has done right at the start giving players all the options so they don’t have to stick with larger bookmakers like Bet365 or William Hill. Not all bookmakers will provide odds on sports like MMA or Formula 1 but Betzest have it all covered as it is all provided via Sportingtech.
List of sports to bet on
- Soccer (football)
- tIce Hockey
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Alpine Skiing
- Ski Jumping
Welcome Bonus for new players
Betzest has great signup bonuses for new players whether they are joining the sportsbook, casino or like to bet on both. The sportsbook welcome bonuses are as follows:
- 100% welcome bonus up to $€ 50
- $€5 no deposit bonus (for mobile verified customers only)
It is rare to find an online sportsbook that will have any no deposit bonus. Usually you’ll see these offers described as free bets but the naming of these bonuses can be very misleading and has resulted in many bookmakers changing the naming of their signup bonuses from freebets to welcome bonuses. As there are a limited number of bookmakers online that are worth betting at, Betzest gives players a good reason to give them a try.
Where to play
Betzest is available to play on any device using a browser with no download required. Players can signup on the desktop version of the site with any type of computer whether Windows based, Apple (MacOS) or Linux. On mobile, users can signup through any mobile device via a browser whether Android or iOS for iPhone users.
The brand has their licensing done via Sporting tech with a listed license from Curacao. SportingTech does have a Maltese gaming license as well.
Betzest.com is operated by Sportingtech group of companies with address at 115A, Level 5, Valley Road, Birkirkara, BKR 9024, Malta. The group includes Sporting Tech N.V. which owns and operates the website, registered under number 121022, authorized by ANTILLEPHONE N.V. under license number 8048/JAZ2017 - 064. The transactions are processed by Sportingtech LTD Malta with its number C80810 and address at 115A, Level 5, Valley Road Birkirkara, BKR 9024, Malta For the purpose of processing payments via Paysafe Group including but not limited to Neteller and Skrill, the transaction processing entity shall be Sporting Tech N.V. Curacao with its identification number 121022 and address at E Commerce, Vredenberg Park, P.O. Box 422, Curacao.
There is not much information listed on the website regarding ownership. For the moment it appears Betzest is a white label of Sportingtech group as the license information on the Curacao gaming license lists Sporting Tech N.V. as the company owner however their only listed website part of this license is simply betzest.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does Betzest take US players?
Betzest does not take US players. For a complete list of jurisdictions where Betzest accepts players, you can find in the site’s terms and conditions or try to signup and see if your country is listed as one that is available for registration.
Question: Does Betzest take Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for payments?
Betzest doesn’t use Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies. The main currencies are USD and EUR.
Question: Does Betzest offer online poker or bingo?
At the moment, Betzest is just an online bookmaker and online casino.
Question: Is there a VIP & loyalty rewards program for frequent players?
There is no information listed on the website about a VIP program or any type of player rewards for existing players.
Question: What are the wagering requirements of the signup bonus?
The terms and conditions could change at any given time so always check the site’s promotional terms and conditions before signing up.
For the 100% welcome bonus offer, here are some of the wagering requirements and information
- Make a deposit of $/€10 or more to claim the signup bonus, the maximum bonus amount is $/€50
- Select the bonus you want from the dropdown menu and enter in your deposit amount
- The bonus must be wagered within 14 days when the bonus is awarded, otherwise if the player fails to finish the wagering, the bonus and winnings may be forfeited
- The signup bonus itself is not withdrawable until the wagering requirements have been completed
- The bonus amount must be wagered 15 times at odds of 2.0 or higher in all available events that Betzest offers.
Free $/€5 No Deposit Bonus
- Bonus is available for new players only
- The bonus is available only to select countries: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Austria, Switzerland, Iceland, Malta, Argentina, Uruguay, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Honduras, Indonesia, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, China, United Arab Emirates, Thailand.
- Players must email customer support to claim and receive the bonus
- The maximum winnings that can be generated from this bonus is $/€10
- The bonus is valid for 14 days from when it is activated
Question: Does Betzest have an Android or iOS app for betting?
At the moment there is no app available or needed to bet on your mobile phone. The sportsbook has responsive design so can be played on any device via a browser.
Question: Can I play the Betzest bonus at the casino?
The sportsbook and casino have separated bonuses and separate wagering requirement terms so the answer is no.
Question: What resources does Betzest offer to help problem gamblers and for self-exclusion?
If you request to be self excluded from the site, Betzest will honour your request. The site lists begambleaware, Gamcare and Gamblers Anonymous on their site. The self exclusion process allows players to cool off for 1 month, 2, 6 months or up to 5 years. Betzest also offers players to take a shorter break in play of 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, 6 weeks or 3 months. Betzest has a comprehensive list of resources available to problem gamblers. They also provide information to help users block online gambling sites with tools for their computers and mobile devices.
Question: Does Betzest have a refer a friend program?
There doesn’t seem to be a refer-a-friend program but those wishing to earn a commission by referring other players can join the Betzest affiliate program.
Question: How long does it take to receive a withdrawal from Betzest?
This all depends on the deposit method used to withdraw with. In general ewallet withdrawals tend to be processed faster than bank wire transfers. Presently there is no information on their payments page of the website explaining all the deposit methods, cashout methods and the cashout times.