Date: July 23, 2019
- Part of the Casino Rewards group
- Simple design, excellent mobile interface
- Large number of games provided by Microgaming software
- Not bonus friendly however rewards are giving inside Casino Rewards
- Only one software provider meaning less game selection
Affiliate Reviews of Luxury Casino
Luxury casino bonus at casinobonusesnow.com
Casino Rewards is one of the oldest casino groups in online gaming and they have maintained a top reputation throughout their entire history. Luxury Casino might be a brand that isn’t as old as the group but it is none the less part of the Casino Rewards / Rewards Affiliates group.
From the Luxury Casino website
Here at Luxury Casino, we pride ourselves in offering you an exciting, reliable and trustworthy service. Using our advanced gaming software, we are able to bring you some of the best interactive gaming experiences available online! Playing at Luxury Casino also allows you to take advantage of the fantastic offers we have available, which we update constantly to ensure you are receiving the best promotions. You can also benefit from Casino Rewards, one of the most successful gaming loyalty programs online.
Luxury Casino only uses games from Microgaming. Some players love games from this software while others report that the games all seem the same. Most casinos today have multiple software providers while any casino in Casino Rewards only use Microgaming.
FortuneJack casino has the following game categories available:
- Progressive slots (jackpot games)
- Caribbean poker
- Video poker
- Pai gow poker
There are no casino or slots tournaments at Luxury Casino.
Welcome Bonus for new players
New players get up to $1000 on their first 5 deposits and the bonuses are as follows:
- First deposit: 100% up to $150
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to $200
- 3rd deposit: 25% up to $300
- 4th deposit: 50% up to $200
- 5th deposit: 100% up to $150
The first and second deposit bonus must be wagered 200 times before the bonus can be converted to cash which at this point can be fully withdrawn. Subsequent bonuses only have a wagering of 30 times play-through before they can be cashed-in.
The wagering for each game is as follows:
- Slots and Parlor Games count for 100% towards the wagering requirements.
- Table poker, casino war and Sic bo count for 50% of the wagering requirements.
- All blackjacks except classic blackjack, craps and baccarat count 10% of the wagering.
- All Video Pokers except All Aces Video Poker, Caribbean Draw Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold, Triple Action Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold, Classic Blackjack and all Roulettes count 2% towards wagering requirements
- All Aces Video Poker does not count towards wagering
- Live Baccarat, Top-Card and all Live Blackjack games count 10% towards the wagering requirements
- Deal or No Deal Live and Lightning Dice count 100% towards the wagering requirements
- Super Sic Bo, Live Auto Roulette, Live French and American roulette, Live Caribbean Stud Poker, Live Casino Hold’em, Live Three Card Poker, Live Dream Catcher wheel, 2 Hand Casino Holdem and Side Bet City count 2% towards wagering requirements
Players can reach the casino 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This can be done on live chat or through email at email@example.com.
Where to play
Luxury Casino can be played on any mobile browser but they do have a Windows download version but not available on Mac.
This casino is licensed in Kahnawake in Canada.
Luxury Casino is part of the Casino Rewards group of online casinos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does Luxury Casino casino take US players?
Luxury Casino doesn’t take US players.
Question: Does Luxury Casino take Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for payments?
Luxury Casino doesn’t take any cryptocurrencies of any kind. The casino only accepts some credit cards and a collection of ewallets like Neteller, Skrill, iLixium and Paysafecard. Banking methods can vary depending on where you reside.
Question: Does Wild Casino offer online poker or bingo?
Luxury Casino only offers casino and live dealer games. There are no poker, bingo games or sportsbetting.
Question: Is there a VIP & loyalty rewards program for frequent players?
The casino is part of Casino Rewards which offers rewards for players that wager. The more a player wagers, the more points they get which can be claimed for money. There are less bonuses available for regular players but players can constantly collect points and exchange them for cash.
Question: What are the wagering requirements of the signup bonus?
New players must wager the bonus 200 times on slots before it can be converted to real money. The first and 2nd bonus require a 200 times wagering on the bonus but subsequent bonuses only require a 30 times rollover. Not all games have equal weights where slots are 100% of the wagering but other games count for a fraction of that.
Question: Does Luxy Casino have an Android or iOS app for betting?
The casino is browser based or has a Windows download. No apps are needed to play any of the casino games.
Question: What resources does Luxury Casino offer to help problem gamblers and for self-exclusion?
The casino has a Responsible Gambling page and also provides help for players that want to do self-exclusion. Self-exclusion can be activated by contacting the casino support team and can be for 24 hours, 6 weeks or 6 months for a cool-off and self-exlusion. They list Cyberpatrol, Cybersitt and Netnanny for programs to block some gambling websites. They list NCPgambling.org and Gamblers Anonymous websites for help on problem gambling.
Question: Does Luxury Casino have a refer a friend program?
We couldn’t find a refer a friend program but they do have their Rewards Affiliates program which is a recommended casino affiliate program. The affiliate program offers revenue share commission or a wager share model.
Question: How long does it take to receive a withdrawal from Luxury Casino?
Cashouts can take about 2 business days to process and depends on the withdrawal method used. Some ewallets can take 1-2 business days for processing.