Rolla Casino Review
Rolla Casino, rolla.com, is a new online casino by MT SecureTrade Limited and is part of the Rolla Revenue affiliate program
- Great selection of slot games & software providers
- MGA license
- Simple design
- No players from the United States allowed
- No UKGC gaming license
- Only available in English
Rolla Casino, also known as rolla.com, is a new online casino launched in 2018. It seems to be a white label casino using the MT SecureTrade Limited platform which is a well respected one. The casino has a gaming license from the Malta Gaming Authority and at the time of launch has just the English language available. We can’t find any associations with other casinos.
The casino has a wide collection of casino games that consists mostly of slots but they do have table games, video poker games and live dealer games.
Omni Slots does have the full range of casino games that includes:
- Progressive slots (jackpot games)
- Video poker
- Live casino games
Their list of slots softwares includes
- Net Entertainment
- Betsoft Gaming
- Play'n Go
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
Rolla Casino does offer tournaments and they offer various prizes too. All winnings earned from tournaments will be given as bonus money that doesn’t come with wagering requirements. Tournament rules are as follows:
- Both real money and bonus money bets will count towards accumulating points, but bets placed on the following game types will not count towards accumulating points: - Blackjack, Roulette, Table Games, Live Casino and Video Poker.
- You will accumulate 1 point for every $100 wagered on qualifying games when participating in tournaments, as listed in the description for each tournament.
- Only bets placed during the start time and end time of each tournament will count towards your points accumulated.
- All prizes won in tournaments will be immediately credited to the rewards section of your account as soon as each tournament finishes.
- Players whose gameplay indicates that they are only playing tournament prize pools only, could be restricted or even prevented from participating in future tournaments.
Welcome Bonus for new players
Rolla.com offers a 100% bonus up to $500 that also includes 500 free spins when you make your first deposit.
- 100% signup bonus up to $500
- 500 free spins
The casino seems to have 24 hour a day service and getting to their live chat only took 4 minutes.
List of support services
- Live chat
- Email [email protected]
Where to play
Rolla Casino is a simple no download online casino where no apps are needed to play on mobile. So players can play the casino on any operating system like Windows, Mac or Linux. Users can play their mobile games on iPhone or Android devices via a browser.
Rolla.com has a Malta Gaming License and the information on their site is as follows:
Rolla is a registered trademark. Copyright © 2017 Rolla Limited. Rolla.com is operated by MT SecureTrade Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C56545 and registered address at GIG Beach, Triq Id-Dragunara, St Julians, STJ 3148, Malta. MT SecureTrade Limited is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under the licence number MGA/CRP/257/2014 (issued on 1st August 2018).
Rolla.com is listed as managed by MT SecureTrade Limited which is connected to many online casinos but is part of GIG and this most likely represents a white label casino operation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does Rolla Casino take US players?
Rolla Casino doesn’t take US players at all.
Question: Does Rolla Casino take Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for payments?
Rolla.com doesn’t take Bitcoin or any other type of cryptocurrency.
Question: Is there a VIP & loyalty rewards program for frequent players?
The name of the VIP program is called Rolla Riches. The casino doesn’t have much information other than players can get personal missions and by completing missions, players can get rewarded and increase their VIP level.
Question: What are the wagering requirements of the signup bonus?
Some rules of the signup bonuses are as follows:
- Some countries are restricted from playing including Russia, Argentina, Brazil and Thailand to name a few countries
- Deposits using Neteller or Skrill won’t grant you the 100% bonus
- Players must wager the deposit and bonus 25 times each before making a cashout
- bets placed on Slot Games count for 100%
- bets placed on Table Games, roulette, blackjack and live dealer games count for 10%
- bets placed on video poker do not count
Question: Does Omni Slots casino have an Android or iOS app for betting?
No, no downloads or apps are needed to play the casino. The casino can run on any mobile browser whether iPhone, Android or even Windows phones.
Question: What resources does Rolla Casino offer to help problem gamblers and for self-exclusion?
Rolla.com links to Gamblers Anonymous on every page and links to their responsible gambling page too. On that page they explain their policy on how to deal with players that inform the casino they have a gambling problem or addiction. The casino provides more resources for players to seek treatment and they have a cooling off period available for players to request it. Also players can ask to be self-excluded from the casino to essentially lock themselves out from playing.
Question: Does Rolla casino have a refer a friend program?
There is no refer-a-friend program however players can join the Rolla Revenue affiliate program to refer players and get rewarded for it.
Question: How long does it take to receive a withdrawal from Rolla casino?
Players can expect cashouts via ewallets to take around 2 days whereas bank wire transfers can be anywhere from a day to a few business days.