is a Belgian gambling affiliate website written in Dutch that focusses on the legal gambling market in Belgium.
On the main homepage you can find a quick listing of recommended casinos and there are plenty of articles about the legal gambling websites you can find on the site. This webmaster also writes reviews on every single games and slots. Most of what is published are gambling related news such as promotions and events, but players can also find general information about games as well as general information about casino, poker, bingo and sportsbetting rooms as well.
This affiliate website is also an approved casino portal verified by GPWA.
Interview with the webmaster of GoedgekeurdeGoksites.be:
: Christiaan Bollen
: http://www.goedgekeurdegoksites.be/, http://www.jeuxdecasinoapprouves.be/, http://www.gamblingsider.dk/
1. Are you a full-time gambling webmaster, or have you got another job as well?
I'm self-employed. My company does SEO and webdesign. But 80% of the time I'm working on my own gambling websites.
2. How long have you been involved in the gambling industry? What drew you to being a webmaster?
I started my first gambling website www.goedgekeurdegoksites.be in April 2012. I worked for a company as a software developer, after my work I started this website. Just for fun, see if I could get some visitors and money with it. In August 2012 I started my own company with the main focus on webdesign and SEO. But I started focussing more and more on my own gambling websites. Now about 80% goes to my own websites.
3. What did you do before you became a webmaster?
4. How do your family and friends feel about your work as a gambling webmaster?
They are fine with it.
5. One of the biggest issue affiliates face is time management. What tips can you offer your fellow webmasters?
Make a good planning.
6. Where do you go or what do you do when you need to get as far away from work as possible?
Go partying with friends.
7. What do you like about the gambling industry?
The money and the people I work with.
8. What don't you like about the gambling industry?
It is some kind of taboo to be in gambling.
9. What do you look for when you sign up with an affiliate program, and why?
Are they legal? Belgium and Denmark are both legalised markets and I only promote legal brands, that is the concept of the websites.
10. What's your favourite affiliate program to work with so far, and why?
goldenpalace.be for Belgium. Nice people, good commission and always there to help with special projects.
Unibet international. It is a well-known brand. Customers go back to Unibet faster than at other programs.
Get connected with e-sportbets.org: